Sunday 20 April 2014

Worth-the-Splurge Items


Ok so everyone every now and then treats themselves, however not great for the bank account. My weakness is clothing or accessories. My most recently items have definitely been “worth the splurge Items” One of this things I love about these items were they all came to my doorstep without me stepping into a physical store. Online Shopping – True Love!!

Everything I brought I found on instagram. So here are my goodies.

The Horse Watch - I love the simplicity of this watch and the colour of the band was something different. All their watches are classic beautiful colours, styles and they are also unisex. Great for gifts!! You know that feel when you really want something nothing stands in your way. Well that’s how I felt with this watch. We stood the test of time because I have to wait more than a month because I could only pre-order it as they were sold out. But worth the wait.





By Charlotte Necklace – So I have wanted to find a necklace which I could wear everyday but was different. A came across these cute necklaces which the Sabo skirt co-owners wear and use a lot in their fashion shoots. The detail on the necklaces are gorgeous. My hardest choice was picking between the rose gold, gold or silver. In the end gold stood out more. The necklace I got is called Lotus moonlight short gold necklace. 






Gooseberry Intimates - Demi Shine Bra- I have been wanting to buy from Gooseberry Intimates for a while. They are a beautiful French lingerie label. If you’re a lace lover, their pieces are for you. They have classic colours such white, black and grey. They also stunning coloured pieces. The quality of their products are amazing, feels like you are not wearing anything J 


So there is my recent purchase items which were without a doubt worth the splurge!!

Love

Loan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments you beautiful creatures

Love
Ivy and Loan xx