Sunday 14 September 2014

What they taught me at school Vs What they should have taught me


What they taught me at school:

Colour in the lines
They really should just let me be creative, it’s called art. Vincent Van Gogh blended colours together.



Made us write cursive
Non cursive writing is so much easier to read. Have you notice some doctors do really messy cursive writing on prescriptions, well a fact is Doctors' sloppy handwriting kills more than 7,000 people annually.




Algebra and Prime Numbers – Algebra was a waste of time and no cares what prime numbers are.



Osmosis- No one has ever asked me anything related to osmosis. WTF even is it?


What they should have taught me at school :

First Aid – Since watching the series of Grey Anatomy I want to be surgeon. It be good if I could save a life over knowing prime numbers

Save More  -I wish I saved much more when I was younger, I could have brought a house from the all my money spent on shopping.



 Always be nice to everyone in high school - You never know who they will become      
                       
                              

 \
 Dream Big – No idea is dumb


Love 
Loan xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments you beautiful creatures

Love
Ivy and Loan xx